Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Music Challenge: Day 11

Woo!! The double digits!! Awesome.

Day 11: A song from my favorite band

Hmmm. I don't actually know if I have a favorite band, per se. I mean, there aren't really that many bands in country music except for The Zac Brown Band and The Band Perry. Well, there are others out there too, but none that I would classify as a favorite. So we're gonna have to reach back into the memory bank into the time before country.

For some reason the only band that comes to mind (please bear in mind it's 7:15 in the morning and I coming off of two 15-hour days of work and school so at this point, my mind is running on fumes) is Forty Below Summer. It's a semi-known band on the east coast--mainly in New Jersey. They fall into the Metal category (betcha didn't see that comin'...), but oddly enough they did grow on me when I lived back east. I don't have any of their albums anymore, but I have some of their songs on my iPod. My mom would call it "bang on my head" music.

So, without further ado, I give you "Step Into the Sideshow" by 40 Below Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment