Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Hello School, Goodbye Life

Well I just wanted to give you all a heads up: School started today, which means I will have no life until...May 30, I think??

Last night Jordan and I watched GI Joe: Rise of Cobra and, same as every other time I see it, I announce that I want to dye my hair the same color as Scarlett. I absolutely love it. Hmmm. Well I've slowly been cutting the blonde out of my hair as it's gotten longer and I braved the bangs so...Maybe I'll give red a shot. Maybe.

Last night I had a nightmare that I was literally haunted by math. I dreamt that I was setting the table for dinner and all of a sudden these math symbols were carved into the wooden dining table and my friend was like, "Oh, yeah. That's our ghost. It carves things in the table sometimes." I was freaked out. Even when I woke up this morning, I was still a little creeped out by the evil math symbols I saw in my dream. I'm already stressed out about my math class. Cool. My textbook has the word "quantitative" in its title and I'm not too sure why that freaks me out, but it just does. I'm going to be spending a lot of time with the online 24/7 free tutor thing.

Tonight is my first Public Speaking class. So I have work from 7-4 and class from 6:30-9:40, which will get me home around 10:30ish. Starbucks and I will develop a very strong, close working relationship over the next 16 weeks...

In any case, I will do my best to keep posting on a semi-regular basis.

1 comment:

  1. Public Speaking is the #1 fear among Americans. It's crazy. I tend not to mind, but I do shake a little when I have to speak in front of crowds. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete