Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 1...Here We Go...

Alright. Well considering the fact that I have a nasty habit of never completing anything I start, I figured I'd challenge myself to this little 30 Day Music Challenge that I snagged off of Waxed Red Threads. If I can actually complete all thirty days, I will...feel very much accomplished and inappropriately proud of myself. :)

Day 1: Your Favorite Song

Hmmm. Well my favorite song (at the moment...and I checked to make sure that "your current favorite song" isn't further down the list) would have to be Tim McGraw's "Felt Good on My Lips":

Yes. Country. What else would you expect?? Don't worry--they won't all be country... :)

1 comment:

  1. you can do it, this one is actually fun. everyone loves music - completing blog tasks is tedious sometimes...this one is easy for me so far...granted, i am 5 days in

    great song though

    ReplyDelete