Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Music Challenge: Day 3

Today's song is supposed to be a song that makes me happy. There are so many songs out there that make me happy for so many different reasons. There are songs that make me happy because they remind me of a person or a place or a moment in my life.

Of course, I've just reviewed the line-up and there are days designated for all of those songs. So. I'm going to pick "Stand" by Rascall Flatts. It has a really great message in it and it's one of those songs that I blast in the car with the windows down whenever it comes on the radio and sing at the top of my lungs even though it's probably off-key and it irritates the person in the car next to me since 9 out of 10 people hate country.


Listen to the lyrics. It's really one of those songs that can pick you up no matter what kind of mood you're in. At least, that's what I think. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment